Wednesday Links 6-12-13

Planned transitions are lovely. Too often it seems like everything is a fire drill. But when you know change is coming, you can prepare. This is my last week (of freedom!) before I start grad school. On one hand, it's lovely knowing that I'm taking an entire week to get things ready for the grind. On the other hand, now I've got an entire week of doing things I've been putting off since I've moved into this apartment. So let's get motivated.


How can you not have this video when talking about motivation? You can't.
  • Plan for your business like a pro with, surprise, Business Plan Pro Software that can guide you through it all with interactive charts and examples. 
  • A whole pageful of articles geared towards preparing you for college and grad school. 
  • An interesting article on how to deal with upcoming change, not by focusing on the change itself but by focusing inward on what should NOT change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment