Tuesday Trivia

And it's already time for another Tuesday Trivia. I can't believe it's not just May, but nearly the end of it already! I'm wrapping up the final details on my registration for grad school! In honor of me getting a higher education, let's go academic on this session. 

Questions:

1. The first MBA program was said to have started in 1881 at what school? Extra tip, this school was the country's (and supposedly world's) first business school.

2. What was the average total tuition for a top-20 business school in the 2011-2012 academic year?

3. How much student loan debt did the average grad student have in 2012?

Tuesday Trivia - slowlygrowingbetter.blogspot.com


How good of a student were you? 

Answers: 

1. The Wharton Business School at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.

2. $102,355

3. $43,524

So now that I've depressed the hell out of myself with those numbers, I'll go look at my savings account for a while. 


Sources: MBA.com, Forbes, Wall Street Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment