Trivia Tuesday


Let's play another Trivia Tuesday, shall we? 

Test your money mettle.


1. When economists use the term ''debasement,'' they refer to what?
2. All paper money has imprinted on its face an initial and a letter that indicates its ''birthplace.'' Which historic city can claim bragging rights to number ''1,'' letter ''A''?
3. Most of the currency, or currency-related paper, in circulation in the United States is in the form of what?
4. If you have what's colloquially referred to as a ''C-note,'' you sing for your ____. 
5. Who makes the final decision as to whose portrait appears on our currency?



Trivia Tuesday - Slowlygrowingbetter.blogspot.com


And now for the answers. Again, I didn't come close on any of these. Maybe you can lord over me with your giant brain. If not, come join me at the kid's table!

1. The reduction in coins' precious metals.
2. Boston
3. Federal Reserve notes
4. Supper
5. The Vice President 

Did you get any right? I sure as hell didn't, but maybe I'll remember these for the next party where I have to impress people.

Source: Bankrate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment