Winks: Wednesday Links to help you grow - 5-15-13

I've been tearing through the True Facts videos on ZeFrank1's Youtube page recently. They are hilarious, but I reached the end and wanted more. So I dug around his videos and found this gem. I really wasn't expecting good advice, but hell, I've gotten good advice in weirder places before. I'm also a fan of good advice + humor from people who don't take themselves too seriously. So watch the video already. Also, here's some good reading for later.




And while we're on the subject of social media, how do you use Twitter? I post articles that I find interesting every day and I've found many of those articles following other Twitter users. How do you use it and do you have anyone you recommend following? Let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment